Mission, Vision, Values
- To build and equip medical clinics in rural Western Ghana, staffed with Ghanaian medical professionals, establishing a sustainable medical care system.
- Quality healthcare that is locally available and lovingly offered to the families of Western Ghana
- We work in partnership with community and government leaders
- We support and respect our Ghanaian medical colleagues
- We seek trusting, long-term national relationships
- We operate with integrity and transparency
Sustainable healthcare is essential to society’s development. Yet healthcare is only as good as a person's ability to access it. The Yonkofa Project team members, who are all volunteers, are dedicated to improving access to medical care in the Western Region of Ghana.